Who We Are:
- When a visitor leaves a comment on this website, we collect the data shown in the comment, the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to this website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (e.g. in a EXIF GPS file type). Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on this website.
- If you leave a comment on this website, our cookies may opt you into saving your name and email address. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded Content From Other Sites:
- Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images or articles). Embedded content from one website behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited another website.
How Long We Retain Data:
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data:
- If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request to erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data:
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.